Getting home after a long day at work becomes an obstacle to healthy eating at night. No energy to cook, or just very little time before going to bed are some reasons why many get home and end up ordering not so healthy food.
Having in hand healthy ingredients will always help you make up a quick healthy plate. Today we are sharing a very flexible recipe. Not only for a quick night meal, but something you can take to work. Packing dry ingredients on a container and wet or humid ingredients in another will let you have a great lunch in minutes, you just have to put it together.
Super Light Wrap (Serves 1)
- Wrap (1 tortilla)
- Greens (lettuce, kale, spinach, etc)
- 1 small peach, sliced
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- Fresh Basil leaves
- Tofu (optional)
- Balsamic Dressing
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic reduction
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
1. Prepare the balsamic dressing by putting all ingredients together and mixing properly.
2.Warm the wrap on a pan or oven.
3. Place the greens, and all the ingredients in the middle.
4. Pour dressing on top and roll the wrap.
5. Cut in half (optional). Enjoy!
Copyright © Live Life Nutrition for The Soul , 2013. All rights reserved. No part of the development , content, or feedback can be reproduced without the written approval of Live Life Nutrition for the Soul.