A day to celebrate our country’s victory with Nairo Quintana and Rigoberto Uran in the Giro d’Italia. Thank you both for giving us such joy and for showing the world that when you really want something, you can turn it into reality. Two heroes that make sports history in Colombia. So today we want to go with something fresh, and full of joy to share with family. If you’re at home on Sunday and still don’t know what to have for lunch, try this simple and delicious salad, with all the joy in their colors, to celebrate this important day in Colombia!
Spring Salad (serves much as you like)
- Pecan or any nut you prefer
- Dried cranberries
- Chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons fruit vinegar
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar (or traditional honey)
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- a pinch of orange zest
1. Slice the apple, mango, grapes etc. Cut lettuce and spinach into small pieces.
2. Adds all vinaigrette ingredients in a bowl and mix.
3. Add the vinaigrette to the salad soon to prevent apple rust. Preferably eat the same day.
Copyright © Live Life Nutrition for the Soul, 2013. All rights reserved. No part of the development, content, or feedback can be reproduced without the written consent of Live Life Nutrition for the Soul.