Preparing simple, easy, delicious recipes is something I love when we have people invited over, or when we are taking food to someone else’s. I had always wanted to try something out with rice paper myself and this was my first try which I absolutely love, because everything inside it is raw which makes preparation time so small it rocks :). Plus the dipping sauce for this recipe is paradise on earth, sweet peanut butter dressing. YUM! This rolls can be used as appetizers or main dish, plus you can give them a try with kids specially if they dislike veggies.
Rice Paper Rolls (as many as you wish)
- Rice paper
- Purple Cabbage
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp non dairy milk
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tbsp rice or fruit vinegar
1. Cut all ingredients into thin strips.
2. In a pan or dip dish place warm water. Add rice paper one by one until soften
3. Place rice paper into a dish, place the ingredients inside and wrap as a roll.
4. Place all the ingredients of the sauce into a food process and mix
5. Serve as as you wish
Copyright © Live Life Nutrition for The Soul , 2013. All rights reserved. No part of the development, content, or feedback can be reproduced without the written approval of Live Life Nutrition for the Soul.