Glorious Snacks or Treats! You won’t believe how much glory is condensed into this little bites. It won’t take you more than 10 minutes to prepare, it requires no cooking, just a little bit of freezing :). I had always been a fan of Resse’s Peanut Butter Cups, but yeah come one since being vegan many of this treats just go out the door. But getting together my peanut butter with my delight for chocolate I feel in heaven again! Give them a try!
Healthy Cocoa Bites (serves 4 medium or 8 small)
1st layer – Bottom:
- 2 Tbs of almond flour
- 2 Tbs of coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp of agave syrup
2nd layer – Middle (Center):
- 4 Tsp of nut butter (I used peanut)
3rd layer – Top:
- 4 Tbsp of cocoa powder
- 4 Tbsp of coconut oil
- 2 Tbs of agave syrup (or honey)
1. Make Almond flour if you don’t have any by processing the almond in food processor.
2. Mix all bottom layer and place flat into muffin pans, or smaller tins. Place into the fridge for 5 minutes
3. Add peanut butter into the center of each unit.
4. Mix all the top ingredients and pour on top. Add fruit or nuts if desire and freeze at least 1 hour.
Copyright © Live Life Nutrition for The Soul, 2013. All rights reserved. No part of the development, content, or feedback can be reproduced without the written approval of Live Life Nutrition for the Soul.