Replacing dairy on vegan is just more practical that you will every imagine, plus you have the benefits of chemical free products that are usually added as preservatives. This time you have the amazing opportunity to have a really fresh home made yogurt! And even more, if you want to save hazelnut milk for later, you will have two recipes in one.
You will need the following ingredients:
Hazelnut & Fruit Yogurt (Serves 2)
1/3 Hazelnut Milk (Recipe Below)
1/3 cup of strawberries
1/4 cup of blueberries
1. Preparing hacelnut milk is just as easy as preparing almond milk. However this time we will make the preparation less liquid so we can obtain the yogurt consistency. Pour 1-/2 cup of hazelnuts plus a cup of water into the blender. Blend until smooth, if you like a more liquid mix feel free to add water.
2. If you would like to save some hazelnut milk for later fill free to strain it through cloth or strainer into another container. This way you will have a delicious fresh milk once you remove the pulp.
3. For the yogurt however, we will use the whole preparation, no straining needed, we will use the pulp for consistency.
4. Add 1/3 of a cup of almond milk, strawberries, blueberries and peach into the blender and blend. That’s how you’ll have a fresh home made yogurt for breakfast. If you want to save some for later make sure you use a good sealing container. It will last about 2 days in the fridge.
5. Have it on its own or with cereal!
Copyright © Live Life Nutrition for the Soul, 2013. All rights reserved. No part of the development, content, or feedback can be reproduced without the written consent of Live Life Nutrition for the Soul.