This one goes out not only to vegans but vegetarians as well since you can use cheese on the stuffed tomatos if you wish.
CousCous Stuffed Tomatos (serves 1)
Tomatos – 2 Medium
CousCous -40 g
Cheese (if you want to keep it vegetarian) – as much as you like for it to melt inside tomatos
Parsley – 1 tsp
Color – pinch
Salt – pinch
Pepper – pinch
1. Prepare the couscous as indicated on package (1 part of coucous for 1 part of water), once it’s hydrated add a pinch of color and mix until its becomes even.
2. Finely Cut the Parsley and the cheese (optional) and mix it well with the couscous. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Cut the upper part of the tomato and scoop out it’s content. Preheat the oven at 350C
4. Add the couscous mix into each tomato and put in the oven for about 10-15 minutes, or until couscous goldens.
Honey or Agave Syrup
1. Cut the tofu into triangles as seen on the picture.
2. Heat a pan and place tofu
3. gradually add the honey or agave syrup until tofu caramilezed on both sides.
4. Serve and Voilà!