Family, friends, people we don’t see a long time ago and a very cozy home. That’s what comes along with Christmas. Cooking for everyone is part of the tradition at home. So how about these pancakes for the family gathered for breakfast or brunch? These are one of the best pancakes we’ve made so far, and better yet, it’s flavor is very neutral so you can add whatever you want!
Fluffy, soft and warm nothing better than eating at home!
Christmas Pancakes (serves 8 aprox)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cups of oat flour (or may use all-purpose)
- 1/4 cup ground flax meal
- 2 Tbs of agave syrup
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 3/4 – 2 cups non-dairy milk
- 1 Tbs vanilla extract
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- Fruits and toppings to taste
1. In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
2. In another bowl mix all the wet ingredientes (liquid)
3. Add the liquid mix into the dry mix.
4. Use a pan or pancake pan (a hubby’s wonderful gift!) and cook until brown on both sides.
5. Use any toppings you like!
Copyright © Live Life Nutrition for The Soul , 2013. All rights reserved. No part of the development, content, or feedback can be reproduced without the written approval of Live Life Nutrition for the Soul.