Chocolate chip cookies, that one and only food that will bring us back to childhood no matter where we are! We were so glad to find a vegan chocolate chip cookie recipe. It has been a long time since we had once because not only their are not vegan but they didn’t do very good to our stomach, so here you have a glorious recipe for a perfect valentines day
Chocolate Chip Cookies (9 or more depending on size)
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 2 tablespoons of mashed almonds
- 4 tbsp of agave syrup
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Vainilla Essence to taste
- Chocolate chips to taste
- (if consistency is too sticky add a bit of almond milk)
1. Pre heat oven to 170 C or 340 F
2. Mix all ingredients in a bowl
3. Place parchment paper in an oven pan. Add mixture with spoon forming the size you wish for each cookie.
4. Place in the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes or until cooked. (notice cookies don’t come out of the oven firm and toast, let them cool down to take a firmer texture)
5. Enjoy! Happy Valentines!
Copyright © Live Life Nutrition for The Soul , 2013. All rights reserved. No part of the development, content, or feedback can be reproduced without the written approval of Live Life Nutrition for the Soul.