Morning or afternoon snacks shouldn’t be boring, but that doesn’t mean they have to stop begin healthy. Bored of having the same snack over and over again? Try this simple chocolate pudding, with all the benefits of chia seeds, plus raw cacao. You will be delighted with the chocolate, sweet flavor from all natural ingredients!
Chocolate Chia Pudding (Serves 3 small)
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened soy or almond milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon of agave syrup or honey
Optional (shredded coconut, vegan chocolate chips and goji berries)
1. Mix all ingredientes in a bowl.
2. Add into recipients and leave in the fridge over night or at least for 4 hours.
3. Put garnish on top and enjoy
Copyright © Live Life Nutrition for The Soul, 2013. All rights reserved. No part of the development, content, or feedback can be reproduced without the written approval of Live Life Nutrition for the Soul.