Thinking about that sweet sin of Sunday? Remember that eating healthy does not mean giving up on the delicious flavors of the food, however it does mean knowing your needs and especially learning how to make the best choices in the infinite possibilities offered by today’s gastronomy. So today we want to share a delicious recipe, which handles perfect portions for that sunday sweet “sin” but also it is so healthy that you do not have to feel guilty after your bite.
Brownie Bites (serves 12 aprox)
- 1 Cup Dates
- 1 cup nuts and almonds (mixed)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
1. Mix the nuts and cocoa in a food processor until finely chopped.
2. Add dates and process until no large pieces remain.
3. Add the essence and coconut oil and mix.
4. Form small bites with your hands and place on a dish. Bring to the freezer for 30 min or more.
5. Always keep in the freezer. Serve them to eat immediately.
Copyright © Live Life Nutrition for The Soul , 2013. All rights reserved. No part of the development, content, or feedback can be reproduced without the written approval of Live Life Nutrition for the Soul.